OMG!! you could never look angry!! It just looks like you're trying to impersonate the hulk!! LOL!! And your head is shown off pretty well!! lol!! (just kidding!)(but not really) (but maybe i am)(who knows?)(Why am i conversing with myself?) ok, nevermind that peace and love becks
I am a man of constant sorrow...Nah! I'm a happy, funny, weirdo! My main goal is to bring joy to life and fly! My Zodiak is a Libra and I was born in the year of the Monkey.
2 Comments:
OMG!! you could never look angry!! It just looks like you're trying to impersonate the hulk!! LOL!! And your head is shown off pretty well!! lol!! (just kidding!)(but not really) (but maybe i am)(who knows?)(Why am i conversing with myself?)
ok, nevermind that
peace and love
becks
tehe
you think you can look mean!!
tehe!!
you could never look mean!!
tehe!!
g2g
peace and love!
becks!!
or
ykceb
Post a Comment
<< Home